Tuesday, June 28, 2005

testdrive

Oof. Sight reading sucks. I mean, I'm really slow-witted? Piano teacher is blowing her top, and you see, she apparently wants to "bombard me with sight reading to improve it". Exactly how will that help? I mean, my mind is slow, so I can't process the notes quickly.


You can't change a slow-witted person into a quick-witted one. So there. Many have tried, no doubt...and failed. Lol. Good luck there, piano teacher. Haha.


By the way, um, can you people stop labelling me the good girl, the intelligent girl, and such? You're all wrong... because I may be quiet, I may follow the rules, but I'm so not good and I'm so not intelligent. Maybe I'm REMOTELY clever, but that's not even confirmed, ya know.


I hate being labelled clever because it gives me pressure, you know, I have to be the perfectionist (sort of), do well in tests, and people are like "oh!" when I do badly. That is so uncool.


As for the good girl rep, well, my discipline cannot go beyond school rules. There.


I put "f***ing" in my msn nickname today, to test my goodie two shoes thing, and seconds later three of my friends messaged me regarding the swear word...weird, ain't it?


Just leave me alone, kay?