Friday, June 17, 2005

They Suck

Hello, I'm blogging again. Anyway, Matilda, thanks for the warm fuzzie...I didn't know that anyone I knew except for Robyn read my fanfics. I didn't know that any hockers except for Ugenie and Su Wenn read my blog...Lol. =)


Today's Friday. I have a tentative source that the names of the sec ones who got into the hockey school team will be revealed next Monday...that's sooner than I thought. I want to get in. I hope to get in...I BEG of you, Mrs Chan, Mrs Tan, Mr Ng... I know that my hit is lousy and my pushes are mediocre and my sweeping is a catastrophe and my dribbling is bad but just let me in the team... I'll even wash the toilet next to the PE department for a week!! (It's not clean, you know. All the sports girls use it, so naturally it reeks a little of B.O. and stuff...)


I WANT TO GET INTO THE TEAM.


Ok, anyway, I've compiled a list of those who will most certainly get into the team. My judgment is totally unbiased, please don't accuse me of, well, being biased.


Backs:
Enru, Clarice (Like duh.)


Mids/Forwards:
Joanne (Pfft. Of course.), Matilda, Michelle, Clara


That's six people. Plus the goalie, it's seven people. Thus, four more people can get into the team if all of the afore mentioned get in. If I don't get in, the whole point of me joining hockey will be defeated...well, sort of. I'm not sure that I'll have another shot at making the team next year if I don't make it this year. Oh, well.


I can't wait to get my jersey, though, school team or no. My number's 27. =)


www.fanfiction.net/~stasya


It's shameless advertisement. But I don't care. =P