Thursday, June 09, 2005

colour me orange

iluvnewyork.


There's piano lesson later on, and I DON'T KNOW WHAT TIME. Sheesh. yux. yux. yux. I've kinda perfected the part of the song "Once Upon A December" which I'm supposed to learn, so not much problem with that. Sight Reading is pretty...shaky. Scales are horrible (I hate them) and the pieces are pretty much chicken feat. I'm gonna DIE.


I've completed seven questions of the Maths review paper, out of fifteen questions. I've resolved to complete the paper by today. Stupid me, ain't it?


ffnet rules.


Stefi's watching Cinderella downstairs, and I can hear the horrible mezzo soprano of some stepsister seranading her mum. Now it's switching to the high tenor of Cinderella herself. Remember that scene? Ah.


Peter Pan rules. What's madagascar about, anyway?


My colour coordination is horrible.