Friday, June 24, 2005

oh psh

Mmrph. Had hockey trng today...there were both plus and minus points. I don't know why, but today I seemed afraid of passing the ball to others. I was SO afraid that it'd be intercepted by the defender, because it's like, there're right beside me? Ah, shit. I temporarily forgot what coach said, and I only just remembered!


Get into the path of the defender so that they can't tackle you...Blur me. I hate myself. Yeah, and because of my phobia of passing, I just went on my own. Sometimes I got past the defender, sometimes they tackled and got the ball anyway. I feel so guilty for losing the ball. I can't help but feel that everyone else partnering me blames me for losing it. Oh, but the plus point, I scored a goal! Well, two goals. Ah. I can't remember. About two.


Coach taught us some other variation of the normal hit. It's called the shorthand hit or somethin'. I think it's pretty nice. It's slightly easier than the normal hit.


Somehow, trng seemed shorter than usual today, though it was the holiday usual of two hours. I guess time flies when you're FINALLY enjoying yourself during training. Shucks.


that hockeyer