Tuesday, June 21, 2005

my so not funky life

Equilibrium! I need EQUILIBRIUM. No, no, nothing much has happened. I watched Stuck in The Suburbs and I think it's really cool...their lives are like, so funky. Just like Britney, I wanna go to NYC. New York rocks!


Mm. I wish something big would happen. Like, say, a superstar came to Serangoon...ah, that'd be the life. And no, I don't mean local stars who speak loadfuls of Singlish. I mean the real, sophisticated, hot, SUPERstars. Though I'd make an exception if it were Taufik Batisah. Oh, the star HAS to be a singer. Actors/Actresses aren't much fun. I don't derive pleasure from watching impromptu skits.


Like that'd happen. Pfft.


GET A CLUE, STACY.


Aw, c'mon Stace, you ain't no fun when you get all pissed off. Chill, will ya?


YEAH, RIGHT. GET A GRIP.


You're so...unoriginal. Firstly it was 'get a clue', now it's 'get a grip'. What will it be next, 'get a life'?


GET A LIFE.


Bingo! Anyway, I'll only get a life when Paragraph 2 comes true. =)


Psh. LIKE THAT'D EVER HAPPEN.


Quit the capslock! It's a pain in the butt.


OH, BUGGER, GO GET ON WITH YOUR SO NOT FUNKY LIFE AND LEAVE ME ALONE.


I can't leave you alone. You're me. I'm you.


THAT'S THE FIRST INTELLIGENT THING YOU'VE SAID TODAY.


Hm...you've got a point there.


THAT'S THE SECOND INTELLIGENT THING YOU'VE SAID TODAY.


Right. And you're still angry? Pipe down, girl. Ya gotta learn how to chill.


If I wanted to chill, I'd go stuff myself in some refridgerator.


Ah, that's the first intelligent thing you've said today.


Hey! You stole my line!


Get a clue.


You stole my line again.


Get a grip.


And AGAIN! WILL YOU JUST COME OFF IT?!


Get a life.


What the...you-


Au revoir! -smiles cheekily and waves goodbye while jumping into a limousine together with *sigh* Jesse McCartney-