Sunday, June 05, 2005

You make me wanna lala

Today I went cycling all by myself. First I went to Saranya's house by myself but she said she was going to watch this cartoon movie which started with an 'M'. Ok, so cool. Weird thing, she was in version Rapunzel, so she kept thinking that someone was there with me. I convinced her otherwise, but she still looked unconvinced. So much for going there by myself. Yeah, then I cycled ALL over the place, literally. By the way, d'you know that they bleeding demolished the WHOLE path which leads from the playground in Colchester? That is SO sad. But, you know what? On the way to Saranya's house I happened to see a kitten and two adult cats. Er...I know it's some pointless information, but I adore kittens, really. That kitten was exceptionally adorable, though. It was all white, except for one totally black ear. Cute.


And I spent the rest of the cycling spree in version solo. =)


P.S. Even a broken clock is correct twice a day.
Kate Whitestone