Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I love you too, not

We had a sleepover at my house last night. It was fun, well, more so than other times since everyone was present. We watched part of ScoobyDoo2 and Princess Diaries 2 (I'd never watched the latter before) and I swear, Lord Nicholas Devereaux (correct the name, please. I'm certain it's wrong.) could be Blaise Zabini. That part between Mia and him was so romantic...because it was so forbidden. The Andrew pilot person was ugly. Robyn thought he looked nice. But anyway, Robyn fell in love with Lionel, the security guy. =)


I don't really like the relationship between Clarisse and Joseph, but I suppose true love calls.


It was a total girls night out. Well, not total, but it was a girls night out. My dad was overseas, and my dogs...well, they don't really count. Amanda finally admitted the dream question, only of course, everyone knew. It was like, SO obvious that she liked him. Robyn admitted that 'him' in her blog ain't imaginary. =) Truth or Dare will rock on forever. They dared me to open the window (air-con was on) and shout, "I love you Shi Jie". Psh. That is frickin' pish, cos no one can hear us, considering it's the middle of the night, no one's walking outside, and Shi Jie lives way on the other side of the street. And no, I do not like him. I shouted all the words, only I added a 'not', which I did not shout out but said out loud softly. So it becomes "I love you not, Shi Jie".
Muahaha to the power of five.


And the confessions continued to roll.


The next morning (today) I was the last to wake up, as usual. Robyn and Amanda forgot to give me the forfeits. Psh. We went to j8 in the afternoon, bought tickets, shopped around for a bit and then at 4.10pm we were off to watch Five Children and It...I liked that movie. It is not childish, but you can call me childish if you like...after all, Mrs Sushilla says to keep the child in you alive. I believe that. I consider it a compliment, the "insult" of childishness. The movie was very poignant. Oh, and we took neoprints as well. You know, I haven't taken neoprints since Primary 3? Right. I looked absolutely ridiculous in two photos (as if I don't for the rest of the time, lol).


I wanna watch Ice Princess. I love rap. 50 cent rules.


But the shopping trip, besides the neoprints and the movie, was boring. The bus ride home, especially.


So that's another day wasted.


I found a Katie Bell / Oliver Wood fic, it's pretty cliche, but it's a novelty to me, so I'll ignore the cliche-ish-ness for now. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2395084/6/
I like the line in the first chapter where Katie laments (it's hilarious) that 'Oliver Wood can go fuck a Quaffle'. LOL.