Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Homeworker

Operation Complete All Homework: Do Lit Poem this Saturday. Do book reviews on Friday. Finish history homework by tomorrow, Wednesday, unless I can finish them tonight, which is unlikely. For the rest of your homework, refer to your schedule. =

I hate homework. Seriously. Do you know how much Chinese homework we have? I thought that one week holiday previously (I've forgotten which month) was bad enough, but this is atrocious. Oh, why am I even complaining? I can't do anything except DO my homework, so I'll just keep my blxxdy mouth shut.


Anyway, Stacy, congrats on making some headway on your geography assignment.


Thank you, Stacy.


No problem, Stacy.


Stacy, why are we talking to ourselves?


Well, Stacy, I really don't know.


We must be mad.


Yeah, yeah...That would explain a lot.