Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Not Philosophy

This is my current msn nickname:
Why do people take their submission into secondary school to :suddenly: become crazy over getting bfs/gfs?


You know, back in primary school, no one mentioned boyfriends or girlfriends. At least, they rarely mentioned them. Everyone was just about, like, who liked who and such. No mention of having a stead was brought up. Romance wasn't serious then. But now, in secondary school, people gush over their latest squeezes and stuff, and...


Why do people take their submission into secondary school to :suddenly: become crazy over getting bfs/gfs?


Well, yeah. It's like once they enter sec sch they immediately switch to the oh-I-want-a-stead mood, which is so coquettish and lame. It's weird. And people get upset because they've broken up with their steads, their studies get worse (for some of em)...You get my drift.


I know I'm a hopeless romantic, but that's in books. Where the real thing is concerned, I think I'll wait a while more.