Thursday, June 30, 2005

ooh lala

Downloaded loads of new midis today; my midi file is getting crowded. Really. I didn't go out today, though the weather was fine and I was fine and EVERYTHING was fine. Weird, huh? I just felt like lazing at home. By the way, I think I'm gonna pick up British slang. Or any other type of slang that ISN'T Singaporean. Singaporean slang sounds vulgar. Seriously.


Still no luck with my other layout.


Somebody SCREAM.


Oh, and I've changed my fictionpress pen name. It used to be Bitchificated Hockeyer. Now it's not. My fanfiction pen name is still the same, though. Stasya.


Cassandra called me innocent. *cough cough* *splutter* Me? Innocent? Oh, yes, I'm dressed in plain white clothes that radiate some sort of white glow, I have wings, and a halo on top of my head.


Imagine me...


A lone angel stands despondantly at a roadside stall that somehow...sparkles? Occasionally she calls out, "Halos for sale! Halos for sale! Get one free when you buy two!"


ARGH. Halos, anyone?