Sunday, June 19, 2005

Numerical

100 things (you don't know) about me:

1. I so do not believe in love in your teenage years. Love only comes with SERIOUS maturity, not just the half baked maturity that some idiots call adulthood.


2. I am totally against Lily and James marrying at age 17. I mean, c'mon, what kind of idiot abandons his single-hood for marriage at SEVENTEEN. Psh.


3. Despite what I said above, I'm still a hopeless romantic. I love reading romance stories, because they're fantasies about what will never be, lol.


4. I am regretting stating "100 things" as the title, because already I'm running out of ideas. But I'll persevere.


5. I haven't completed my holiday homework yet, and I'm more stressed than you think.


6. I have absolutely no romantic interest whatsoever in Robyn's neighbour, Kenneth. All I want is to ask him one question, which is not at all related to affairs of my frickin' bleeding heart.


7. I adore rap. Eminem rules!


8. I do not plan to sport a low belt anytime soon.


9. I do not plan to wear ankle socks anytime soon.


10. I'm freaking out because this is only the tenth statement. Someone CHEER for me. I need the motivation.


11. I dislike Singaporean comedians. They're so not funny.


12. I think sleepovers rule.


13. I think Blaise Zabini rocks, though he's just a fictional character (from Harry Potter. He's very briefly mentioned in the books, though, so you might not recognize his name.)


14. I get Writer's Block very, very often.


15. In primary school, I never thought that I'd actually join hockey as a CCA in secondary school. It's just that in SNG, I saw the hockeyers playing on the field and was like...Wow, that's so cool. I wanna join.


16. I like my birthday. =) 24.12.1992


17. I go blog surfing everytime I go online.


18. The first website I go to when I switch on the computer (other than my homepage) is www.fanfiction.net/~stasya, just to check if there're any new reviews for my stories or if any of my favourite stories have been updated.


19. NYC ROCKS FOREVER.


20. So does France. I wanna see the Eiffel Tower and The Louvre!


21. Currently, the only state of France I know is Paris. Lame.


22. Short term crushes don't work out for me.


23. I think that Chinese Pop sucks.


24. I think that Chinese Pop sucks because it's a lame imitation of Western pop.


25. I'm freaking out.


26. I'm freaking out because this is only sentence 26.


27. I'm also freaking out because tomorrow I either get into the hockey school team or not.


28. I think the word 'hockey' is nice. I mean the word.


29. This is the register number of Tan Weng Jun in my class. This was the register number of Steven Yuwono is 6A2004


30. I have a small dislike towards 6A05 people because they took the place of 6A04.


31. I think that Mrs Foo from ZPS in really nice. Seriously.


32. I'm starting to like history.


33. I just finished reading the book "Chocolat".


34. There is one slightly obscene scene in the book "Chocolat".


35. That scene involves Vianne Rocher and Michel Roux.


36. I like the name Zézette.


37. My current msn nickname is Zézette Zabini.


38. ONLY THE THIRTY-EIGTH STATEMENT.


39. I miss Snowy.


40. I have an obssession with anything quaint and rustic.


41. I like him. ;-)


42. My dad has just returned home.


43. My mum disapproves of me wearing all black. Maybe she thinks it's too unfeminine.


44. But c'mon, widows of old days wore all black, and they certainly looked feminine enough, lol.


45. I don't give a hoot of whether I look feminine or not. All I want is to look decent and presentable.


46. I'm eating my sister's (or whoever's) sweets without her permission.


47. I like the sweets.


48. I think that you're gonna give up reading soon.


49. I'm a very insecure person. Everytime I walk into a place, I keep thinking that everyone's staring and jeering at me. Really.


50. I'm a little upset because some people confide in me a lot, but I can't confide in them. I'm upset with myself, I mean. But, no offence, I'm also a little disappointed that these people don't ask after me...


51. I rarely switch on my handphone to avoid being addicted to smsing. Though, there's not much risk of that happening.


52. I hate smsing. It's a killer for my fingers, since I don't have predicted text.


53. I was an ignoramus in primary school. A loner, sort of. I kept to myself all the time. I was almost always the one without a partner. I was never aware of the latest gossip, only SOME. Like when Adeline and Valerie both wrote love letters to Ferris, I didn't know.


54. I scorn gossip queens.


55. I don't like makeup. I think it's too artificial; too fake.


56. I admit to sometimes trying to alter the way I behave around some people just to get them to like me...But I don't do that nowadays. Not often, anyway.


57. I kind of miss the old Pei Cai secondary school, where ZPS stayed for a while during the PRIME construction. I think it was a really nice old building.


58. I can't remember what the library in the old Pei Cai secondary school looked like. Now I wonder if there even was a library.


59. I think that guys who ask others for handphone/email addresses of girls are really, really low. I suppose they're perverts.


60. I'm tired of this already.


61. Initially I was against having a tagboard. But now you see.


62. I have a lot of pride.


63. But still, the pride of a guy always manages to infuriate me.


64. I am against chauvinism.


65. I know some guys whose a** I'd like to kick. Hard.


66. If you ever confess to me that you like me (hopefully you're a guy) then do it directly, face to face. I don't like cowards.


67. If I know that you like me, and you know that I know (confused?) then please don't scare me by wishing that we end up in the same JC. Chances are that I don't like you, much less want to enter the same JC as you. Psh.


68. I like the fairy tale 'Sleeping Beauty'.


69. In my entire sad life, I've read less than 10 Chinese books.


70. I think that this is the age I'll live till.


71. When I have a secret concerning whoever I like, I really want to tell it to someone, but I don't because I know that whoever I tell it to will tease me senseless. I don't really fear the embarrassment. I fear the jape and the teasing.


72. I think Japanese (the language) sucks, cos it's so Chi-na. No offence.


73. I absolutely HATE HATE HATE clichéd fanfics. You know, an example is:
James Potter loves Lily, Lily hates James Potter. Lily has two bloody blond and brunette friends who are really really beautiful and have nice eyes and great figures (though they can't compare to Lily) and they end up dating, snogging and shagging Remus Lupin and Sirius Black.

PLEASE. Will those authors get a life? That is the most cliched fic of the millenium.


74. When typing the above statement, I wanted to say 'Will those authors get a bloody life' but decided against it to uphold my oh-so-bloody-pish good girl reputation. Lol.


75. I'm obssessed with 15 X 5 = 75.


76. This year I've been trying to settle on a religion. I'm supposedly a Christian, but I'm not baptized yet, so thankfully I'm not. I'm NOT an athiest, though. I believe that there're Gods up there, down there, whatever. I just don't follow their religions. I respect all religions and believe that Gods exist, I just don't adhere to their beliefs, customs, etc.

And I've found my own religion: happiness.
I believe that the only important thing in life is to be happy.


77. My computer is super laggy today.


78. I'm still a little conservative, but certainly NOT to the extent when I even disapprove of sleeveless tees!


79. I like flowers.


78. Praise is my motivation, I'm a little abashed to say. It keeps my going; it encourages.


79. I simply can't settle on a definite, long term msn nickname!


80. I think that guys are hard to understand.


81. I think that guys are really big whiners. I mean, they complain that us girls are complex and fussy and hard to understand, while we girls don't even complain that THEY are exactly the same!


82. I think that the majority of Singaporean guys are ugly.


83. I think that the majority of Singaporean girls are ugly.


84. I splurge when I like, but at times I can be a total miser and spendthrift.


85. Initially I had no idea that stating 100 things about myself would be this tiring.


86. I think that Xiaxue sucks.


87. I want to become a writer, either freelance or professional, and I don't care if people say that writers starve. I just wanna write.


88. I'm envious of the RI and ACSI folks because they have swimming pools. =(


89. All the ACS guys (secondary and primary) I've met are either really perverse, or they're mama's boys. Some are both.


90. I haven't gotten over graduation yet.


91. I do not have a single medal or trophy.


92. When I started writing poems in primary school, I used to think that they were brilliant and all and I was a genius. No arrogance intended. =P But now I think that these poems are really childish and all.


93. I'm euphoric that I'm nearing 100 statements.


94. I've spent more than half an hour typing out everything.


95. I like him alot, but I don't love him.


96. I can't wait for my birthday, though it's all the way in December and I'm unlikely to celebrate it.


97. I passed my Grade 5 theory exam! 87/100, and it was the S paper...I know it's not that great, but hey, at least I passed. By the way, I got through Composition...yeah!


98. Once I finish this I'm going to shower, and afterwards wash my shin guards.


99. I didn't get any homework done today.


100. I think some people think I'm a freaking bimbo who giggles and flips her hair and is a total slut and all...but I'm not. Seriously. I'm not!

The Bloody End