Wednesday, June 29, 2005

what I want

Just feeling random; I thought I'd do a wish list today.


stace wants
a converse bag
a really, really dark tan. as dark as Saranya.
monkey business; bep's new album
to write a song going by the tune of another song.
to get into the hockey school team, there's still a glimmer of hope
a track suit - the st nicks sports jacket and pants. too bad it costs 28 bucks.
to get rid of that bleeding writer's block. it's an INFECTION.
to be better at sight reading.
to fix my darn new layout which is currently on hold
a hockey jersey that's one size bigger. mine will be too small for me by next year.
eliminate all singlish, I WANT ENGLISH
for July 17th to come sooner. the release of book6 is on the 16th, but I'll only receive it on the 17th.
to not lend my hp6 book to anyone else. it's Mine. =)
to not attend the stupid milkrun this sunday.
to not take the grade5 practical exam.
someone who's as much of an ice king as I'm an ice queen...


stace