Saturday, June 04, 2005

Aujourd'hui

JE SUIS TRES MALADE. Of course, I'm joking. If you fell for that, tant pis. Ok, that's lame, I know. I am NOT giggly! By the way, il est fine. Try to figure out my mixture of French and English. lol.


We Belong Together by Mariah Carey is fine. I love it. Je l'aime! Thanks, Elaine, for introducing such a BRILLIANT song to me, even if you did so indirectly. =) Tant pis I'll never be able to sing as well as her, but crap, it's not like I'm aspiring to be a singer or anything.


I think that Paula's in some deep shit. Emotional deep shit. I mean it. Today (it's seven minutes before midnight), well, just now, Robyn and I were looking for her at her house. We were kinda of shouting her name (doorbell wasn't working) when we realized that she was having another scream match with her mum. She was crying, blxxdy crying. She was like so deep in, crying that her mum didn't care for her. Crying and screaming. She was pretty hysterical. Gosh. Only this year I've started to realize that Paula's relationship with her mum is seriously bad. It's not like what I thought it was at first, some minor bad blood, this is...serious. It'll go down to ground zero quite soon, it seems. What can I possibly do? Paula's results in school are deteriorating. I know she can do better. She's just not trying, though she claims to. She needs some serious help. They say to use the problem to solve the problem. It'll be better if she could try to improve ties with her mum.