Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I wanna move to New York

New York Rules! I wanna move there. Or visit it, at the very least. It's THE CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS. Think about it, the night life is way cool. I can just imagine...amusement parks, shopping malls, etc etc. I LOVE NEW YORK.


Yeah, now I've got that over with, well, peace out.


Perhaps not.


Perchance...yes?


Anyway, I've found a story of ffnet: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2354812/4/
Look, the grammar isn't perfect and the plotline's a bit illogical, so it's not the quality of the story that I want to mention. It's the (D)ucking fact that the girl's parents totally abandoned her when she got pregnant.


Right. It takes two hands to clap, so I believe that teenage pregnancy is quite obviously the fault of both the guy and the girl. Like, duh. The guy shouldn't have bedded her (and shouldn't have left her alone, if he did) and the girl shouldn't have slept with him. Isn't it ducking obvious? If it's rape...then too bad. Poor girl, though. But today I feel as if I've left my empathy elsewhere.