Friday, December 02, 2005

1. Name: See above.

2. Single or Taken: Single.

3. Sex: Female

4. Birthday: Christmas Eve

5. Siblings: Younger sister.

6. Hair Colour: Black with a few inexplicable gold strands.

7. Eye Colour: Lovely brown.

8. Shoe Size: USA: 7 half. UK: 5 half.

9. Height: I was 150cm in August...?

10. Any tattoos or piercings: No.

S p e c i f i c s

1. Do you do drugs?: Nah,

2. What kind of shampoo do you use?: I dunno.

3. What are you most scared of?: Being caught in murky waters with a hungry crocodile. They freak me out.

4. Who is the last person that called you?: Mum.

5. Where do you want to get married?: Who needs a certificate to prove their love for someone?

6. How many buddies are online right now?: 13

7. What would you change about yourself?: Nothing. Physically, I mean. I'd rather work out to achieve the 'perfect' figure.

F a v o r i t e (s)

1. Colour: Black, Dark Green, Light Green, Silver, Navy Blue

2. Food/Beverage: Beaucoup des choses.

3. Boys names: Tristan, James, Michael, Xerxes, Alexander, Kenneth, Blaise (!), Kevin

4. Girls names: Helena, Hermia, Hippolyta... I'm joking. [Stacey, Stacie, Stacy... Penelope, Rachel, Winifred, Katherine, Ellen, lots of others.]

5. Subjects in school?: English, Geography, and even history when it's not Singaporean hist.

6. Animals: Depends.

7. Sports: Hockey, tennis, badminton, table tennis.

H a v e y o u e v e r ?
1. Given anyone a bath?: Ricky. My dog.

2. Smoked?: Nope. I've handled cigarettes before, though.

3. Bungee jumped?: Wish.

4. Made yourself throw up?: I'm not bulimic.

5. Skinny dipped?: Nah.

6. Ever been in love?: Nah.

7. Made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: In Primary 1, when I wanted to go home. Some other kids were allowed to go home when they cried... so I cried too! It was a rainy day. But I didn't get to go home early because school was already ending.

8. Eaten a lemon in its entirety?: Nah.

9. Run away from home?: Nah.

10. Cried when someone died?: No, but I've cried when someone I was close to left.

11. Lied?: Duh.

12. Fallen for your best friend?: Nope.

13. Been rejected?: Nope.

14. Rejected someone?: Twice.

15. Used someone?: Yeah.

16. Done something you regret?: Doesn't everyone?

C u r r e n t

Clothes: Pasar malam shirt, SNG shorts, which have gotten a lot tighter. -hint-

Music: Desperately by Michelle Branch.

Make-up: No.

Annoyance: The thought that I have lots of unfinished homework?

Favourite Group: I don't know.

Desktop Picture: Emma Watson and Tom Felton

Book you're reading: None, really. But I'd like to read the last page of the book This Lullaby which SOMEONE (I don't know who, it's a library book) unceremoniously tore out.

Colour of Toenails: A toenail colour.

L a s t p e r s o n

You touched: Dunno.

You hugged: Mum.

You instant messaged: Forgotten.

You yelled at: I think it's Kenneth from camp. He was all the way across the court, I couldn't not yell.

You kissed: My mum. On the cheek.

A r e y o u?

Open-minded: I like to think of myself as such.

Arrogant: Hell yeah. In a way.

Insecure: Too many insecurities, really. I hate school.

Random: Yup.

Hungry: Come to think of it...

Moody: No.

Organized: You have cordially received an invitation to view Stacy's Desk.

Difficult: Stubborn, yes. I get my way so I'm pretty spoilt.

Attractive: Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder... -insert cliche terms-

R A N D O M

In the morning I am: Tired. As always.

Love is: Anything anyone makes it out to be.

I dream about: Random things. Like mushroom (shi jie) being thrown into a boiling pot and fed to gigantic tribal masks.

O p p o s i t e s e x

What do you notice first: Body.

Makes you laugh the most: Practically everything. I can't help smiling. It just comes, even when nothing's funny. A curse, I guess.

Makes you smile: Depends.

D o y o u e v e r

Sit on the internet all night waiting for that
someone special to IM you?: I don't wait, hon. I just go ahead and IM that person.

Wish you were a member of the opposite sex?: I don't think so.

Wish you were younger: And go through kindergarten over again? Kindergarten was absolute hell even though I was more of an extrovert then and actually had friends.

Cried because someone said something to you?: Never.

N u m b e r O f t i m e s

I Had my heart broken: Zero.

Of hearts I have broken: Maybe two.

Of guys I've kissed: Zilch.

Of continents I have lived in: Asia, dammit, Asia.

F i n a l Q u e s t i o n s

1. Do you like filling these out?: Pretty much.

2. Gold or silver?: Silver.

3. What was the last movie you watched?: Don't remember.

4. Favourite cartoon/anime?: Hmm... various. I dislike anime, but I watch any cartoon that looks remotely interesting.

5. What did you have for breakfast this morning?: Cheese sandwich. Wandsich.

6. Who would you love being locked in a room with?: Would it be safe to say that I'm claustrophobic? No, not really. But I wouldn't like being locked in any room in the first place.

7. Could you live without your computer?: I'll adapt. After various mood swings, missed meals, etc etc.

8. Would you colour your hair?: When it's graying, yes.

9. Could you ever get off the computer?: Duh.

10. Habla espanol?: Wish I did! All I can say is El Diablo, Gracias, Si, Hasta la vista...

11. How many people are on your buddy list?: 100+

12. Drink Alcohol?: Never have.

13. Your name spelled backwards?: Ycats

14. Where were your parents born?: Singapore.

15. Have you ever moved?: Never.

16. What's your favourite place to go?: I'm gonna travel baby!

17. Is your bed Single, Double, Queen or King?: Single.

18. What's your favourite sport to play?: Currently it's tennis, but I'm pretty electic in taste.

19. How many kids do you want?: Hell, none at all. To be loaded down with wailing babies isn't my idea of a lovely mid-life.

20. Type of music you dislike most?: None.

21. Colour of your school bag?: Black, darling, black.

22. Do you have cable?: That is?

23. Favourite 80's song?: Dunno.

24. Ever prank called anybody?: Have I? Nope. But I've seen Paula do it before. (:

25. Ever get a parking ticket?: My mum has.

26. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?: ?

27. Furthest place you have ever been?: Thailand.

28. Ever bowl a 300?: I can't bowl. I don't bowl. Don't want to bowl.

29. What's your favourite comic strip?: No preference.

30. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?: Mari kita... I've forgotten the rest. But I can sing it! Really! The words just come to me when I'm singing it.

31. Bath or Shower?: There's a difference?

32. Best movie you've seen in the past month?: ?

33. Favourite pizza topping?: Cheese.

34. Beer or ale?: Neither.

35. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?: What exactly...?

36. Do you eat skin on chicken?: Yep. Didn't use to, though.

37. Apple or orange juice?: Orange. I used to be a sucker for Apple juice.

38. Favourite type of chocolate bar?: Kitkat all the way. Hersheys.

39. Your favourite fruit?: Grapes. Small and sweet.

40. Your favourite vegetable?: I'm a real carnivore. Wait, does corn count?

41. Have you ever won a trophy?: I came in last for a swimming comp. No, never.

42. Are you a good cook?: I can't cook.

43. Do you know how to pump your own gas?: Nah.

44. Bought something from an commercial?: Yeah. When I was young I begged my dad to go out and buy a barbie doll I'd just seen on tv. It was 7pm.

45. Is Oprah annoying or great?: Never seen her in action.

46. Ever flex in front of a mirror?: Flex?

47. Ever throw up in public?: Nope.

48. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?: True love.

49. Do you believe in love at first sight?: Not exactly, but I believe in hitting it off at the first meeting.

50. Ever call a 1-900 number?: Yep.

51. Ever stood up a date?: If I'm forced into one, I might. Like with S------.

52. Biggest turn off of the opposite sex?: Disgusting eating habits.

53. Ever been cheated on?: Nah.

54. What are the names of all your pets dead and/or alive?:
Celia, Kitty (how original), my unnamed hamsters, Ricky, Snowy (how original, again), Jelly, Cuddles, Snowbell, Perse, Sirius (poor, poor rabbit! I miss him) and a lot of others.

55. Can ex's be friends?: Being friends after a breakup is pretty much a way of consoling one party, something that takes the finality of of a breakup.