Thursday, December 15, 2005

Post 369.


This is going to be embarrassingly corny, cheesy, maybe sob-inducing, but I have to do this before I lose the feel of it. Eheh.


-insert the year 2005 is ending blah stuff here-


Everyone knows about my unexpected entry into St. Nicks. I have no one to thank for that, except perhaps the psle examination setters, for setting such an easy Maths paper... I would've ended up somewhere like Northland, if not.
And I have my own enlightenment to thank for the, uh, sudden blossoming of my writing skills. If not, right now I'd still be writing really, really basic amateur stuff. Don't know how it happened either...


Paula: Um, did I do anything to offend you? Put simply, I'm sorry for not really being there when you were at your worst. Apologies for overworking you during the jog. ^^;


Amanda: For not standing on your side when you were trying to convince Shi Hao to sign in your autograph book. For all the drinks and food I drained your house of. For dissing you when I first met you, before realizing you were a pretty nice person. For snide remarks. Sorry!


Robyn: Apologies... for misunderstanding you. For not being by your side. For not being a good friend. For poor Mr. Bean's teddy. For supporting Zabini over Malfoy. (:


To SPAR: Desolee, I've been rather distant lately.


To Liu Yi: I've been rather distant with you before school closed, yeah? Sorry.


As for the mini blog scandal: I don't know exactly how many people I offended, but I'll list those I know;
Michelle Tang
Yi Ying
Natalie
1U Sarah Chay
1H Isabelle

Hmm... can't remember any more. Honestly, I cringe at how close-minded I was back then. Preferences... Personally I think I'm much more liberal and open minded now, but that's not important. So... sorry to all.

As for the one who knows who she is: I don't bear grudges over petty matters, so don't worry. I mean, if you are worrying. ha, I sound so extra.

'tis right, though. What do I care about what people wear? I seem to have lots of free time.


One person wished me good luck for my piano exam, and I can't remember who, but thanks lots to that person!


Thanks to Mrs Sushilla for all the praise she heaped upon me, no matter how undeserving I was of them. And, yes, even Mrs Seet (and Su Xian as well) for helping to drill a certain Maths formula into me. I've forgotten it now but I'll revise my Maths notes before school reopens.


Oh, and thanks to Cheryl for recommending the nice nice nice job at the dental clinic.


Cheers.