Thursday, December 01, 2005

Post 350. Wonder when I'll reach 1000.


I might be getting my own tennis racket. A diablo! I want a dark green grip, hon. No, wait. Aren't most diablos orange and black? Meaning green won't suit orange and black? Erlack. A black grip, then, though black's boring. I don't want an orange grip but...


You're not listening to me ramble on about racket grips, are you.


If you are, get a life.


Who but me likes to hear others ramble on about racket grips?!


Yeah anyway I was thinking of skipping hockey. But there's still the chance of Mrs Tan/Mrs Chan noticing my absence and making me attend trainings with the b'div.


Is having to attend a tennis camp a good excuse?


They'll ask me why I signed up for a camp in the first place when I knew there was hockey trng to attend.


Typical.


You aren't listening to me whine, are you.


If you are, get a life.


I mean, what kind of person but me likes hearing others whine?!


(what kind of person repeats things over and over?)


Hockey. I still need to perfect that dodging thing. It looks so easy but my footwork botches everything up.


I still can't juggle, fyi.


Hockey-juggling.


Ah.


Oh, and Cheryl plays tennis too. (:


Didn't know she was the tennis type. I was thinking more along the lines of wushu/karate/taekwondo (sp?)/judo etc.


I need a good fanfic. 18 hours later.


Pon hockey! Pon hockey! Pon hockey!