Saturday, December 10, 2005

Post 364.


I've set a writing goal:


Write a short story based on angst. Pull it off well.
Because... well, I'm sick of seeing all those teenage angst tripe.


Silent tears
well up in brilliant eyes and
do not fall.
Baby your all gone, but I
have my pride.


:domo: Ugh. That's badly handled angst. Stuff about, omg! She's cryin!!11 coz her b/f laft her!!!111 omg!! she's sho sad larh!


And that's why I'm taking it upon myself to write an angst fic that isn't... see above. May not be good on the first try; may even end up like *gasp* the above, but yeah. Whoopdedoo!


Freaky Friday is nice. The part where Chad Michael Murray belted out that horrible rendition of Baby One More Time was hilarious, not to mention superbly embarrassing. Sure he wasn't drunk?


Oh, and he looks better with that hairstyle. I'm prejudiced against him, but when I saw him in the movie I didn't recognize him and thought he actually looked nice, and then after that I saw the credits and... oh god, he was actually CMM?


Funny. Weirdness. Blah! =


I'm feeling cranky. 2.12am. I fell asleep at about 4-5pm just now and woke up at 8. Deprived of precious computer time. Meh.