Monday, December 26, 2005

Sometimes I feel like squishing squishing squishing Satanley Youwontnoe with high high high heels. I deliberately misspelled his name. Dense, annoying males like him do not deserve to have their names spelt correctly. Also, he uses n00bspeak. n00b!


Robyn lent me Deviant Ways. It's pretty nice so far. Mr. Mooney is intelligent like intelligent people should be.


On the other hand, I'm proud of myself. I can officially do the basic glide with a skateboard. For once. XD


Does anyone know how to calculate acceleration?


Stupid physics.


Karyn hates it too.


I'm taking Bio and Chem when I go to sec3. Fuck physics!


I've got lit left now.


I hope they don't grade the Chem homework.


I can't wait for CNY.


Oh, the sucker. :-/


Use n00bspeak and die, darling.


You know, some people actually think n00bspeak is hip. Like 'mornths', 'noe', 'wat'. Wackos! They are truly dense. Not to imply anything, but lots of n00bspeakers I know are also really immature.


I guess not everyone's a literary perfectionist like me.


But that doesn't deny me of the right to dislike n00bspeak! And n00bspeakers!


DIE suckers DIE.