Sunday, December 11, 2005

Got a haircut. They put something funny in my hair -apparently to de-frizz it or something - and it smells like apple, with something else...


Heck, my hair feels considerably less thinner than before. What did they do to it? -stricken-


And tomorrow I'm headed for my new, ah, job. My parents actually encouraged it.

Takashimaya Tower B
26th floor
TP Dental Surgeons
10 am - 6pm

With my AF classmate, Cheryl. Yup, we have formed a death alliance to polish and sharpen the cute dentist thingies to perfection, likening them to Japanese Weapons of Mass Torture (JWMT). Poke.


People have cried.


5 dollars an hour - $40 a day. Dammit, I'm rich.


We're supposed to send letters to the poor tortured toothless people of Singapore. And we can multitask as well.


Wonder how many customers they have.