Thursday, December 15, 2005

Yup, work is fun. No, wait, not really. But it's not boring either.


It's just copying out stuff. Easy. Painful, but easy. And the people there are so nice! The office is posh like posh. It still smells new. Two stories of glam, glam, glam.


The dentists are nice too. Only it was a bit freakish when they were looking at pictures of decayed teeth on the net. I don't know if that's just sadistic or not.


Everyone there is so smart. I feel stupid.


There's this Caucasian doctor Steven Ong. Funny. Maybe his dad's Asian or something.


Hmm... it's about $35 dollars a day if we work fulltime.


Tennis just now. Not s'good as last week, but good... enough? I'm getting my first racket tomorrow. Tennis sticks, omfg.


Jacque's retarded ecard music is playing in the back. Ha. Thanks, jacque.


I was banned from the computer. My mum's letting me go on for a while now. And tomorrow I'm being car-ed off to Malacca. Boring, yarr. (as in, pirate yarr, not Singlish yarr)


=


That means I'll have to miss work tomorrow! Sadness of sadnesses, but blah.


You know, being banned from the computer ain't such a bad thing. And my mum is sneaky. She disconnected the computer on the second floor, the one I use all the time. She doesn't know I know. I could connect it back, but she'd only find out... bleh.


Dammit, I'm depressed. No, not the computer thing. Various matters better suited for the crevices of my sombre, sombre mind.


That's French.


Just in case you didn't know already.


Oh, who am I talking to?


No one ever reads my blog. Eh, not many people.


But that's not too bad. (:


Monday, hasten to throw thyself upon my humble doorstep!


-