Friday, December 02, 2005

Tennis camp has officially ended, but I'm not feeling very nostalgic. Afterall, I'm still going to continue lessons with two others and I'm keeping in touch with the other three. Now, in order of those I talked to first:


Kathryn (sp?) - She kinda reminds me of Qian Ni, ha. (: Hmm... Canberra primary, Pri5 this year, taller than me. =
I think she's in a sport cca, seeing as she's got a pair of FBT shorts, but you can never tell.


Jun Ying - CO, Yangqin. Graduating from Rosyth this year, yep. Best player in our camp besides Kenneth. (:


Joel - technically I didn't talk to him, he talked to me. But ha. Gongshan primary, and really really reminds me of my cousin Gordon. Primary 4 this year. He's cute. I mean literally, not as in cute dashing. Badminton team.


Louis - Joel's brother - Gongshan s'well. Primary 3. Two of them, put together, are like a pair of clowns. heh. They could pair up to present a Xiangsheng, crosstalk, whatever you call that. Chess club.


Kenneth - My age, and... Surprise, surprise. He plays hockey as well, and he knows my dear uncle Daryl. ACSI, course. One wouldn't have expected. Best player on the team, and the lucky bugger's in IP. I WANT- I mean, can St Nicks please beg the government to let us have the Integrated Program?


-


I kinda embarrassed myself. I referred to the tennis racket as a stick. Coach was laughing at me.


And my forehand, and my footwork, still suck. With the correct footwork I can perfectly execute the backhand, but forehand's a different matter. Thus I prefer blocking the ball instead of doing the full forehand. Laziness, ah.


Oh, and we played a real match, and it was absolutely terrifying. I really really put myself down; I was paired up with Kenneth and while he was doing perfect shots, I was missing the balls and my serfs kept hitting the net. Controversy! Disgrace! Scandal!


But yeah. (: