Thursday, December 08, 2005

I went to Si-Ning's house just now. I like her house. Esp. the view. XD
I like her dog too. Golden retriever. Truffle. Adorable.
And I actually helped to make the salad. Wait, nah, not really.


Clarice taught me how to slice grapes into half. And how to de-seed guavas. Damn, they're hard.


Thus, I officially have experience in the kitchen.


I never want to de-seed guavas again.


After that, tennis...


It was bad at first. I kept missing the shots, hitting them too high up and out... I improved though. It's actually quite simple... when your arm isn't tired and aching. I never knew tennis could be that tiring. Running across the court continuously makes one darn exhausted. On the bright side, my forehand's improving.


So far, only a few people I know play tennis:


Dad
Coach
Jun Ling
Catherine
Kenneth
Joel
Louis
and I think Daryl plays tennis s'well.


God, I'm pathetic.


Maybe not.


Nowadays it's easier for me to down a can of coke in a few minutes. More empty stomach space, I s'pose. XP


I can't wait till christmas.