Wednesday, December 07, 2005

There's a very easy way of staying away from the computer. Fall asleep.


Tomorrow I'm going to Si-Ning's house to make a salad.


I think I'm going there to pass the grapes. And then what? 14 people making one salad? Ahaha. I bet there'll be slackers lounging round there, like me.


And after that, tennis. I'll miss the other four people. I'll be attending lessons with Catherine, but not with Jun Ling, Kenneth, Joel and Louis. God, I miss them. Yeah, I'm a schmaltz. >.<


Ever read Uncle Vampire by Cynthia D. Grant? It's not a kiddish book. It's not about vampires. It's about a mentally unstable girl, only of course, it's from her POV so naturally she doesn't think she's unstable in that way. She made up a sister, pretended her uncle was a vampire to hide the fact that he was raping her. Ah, creativity.


Not recommended for people who can't read to save their lives. They'll be confused through and through.


cough


This week's 8Days is crap, cept for the Star Awards part. I stopped reading 8Days for almost a year, then picked it up again last week.


Old habits die hard.


I have a sudden craving to listen to Alanis Morissette's (sp?) Crazy.


Oh god, I'm on a caffeine high.


From now on, talk to my twin. Her name is Ycatsevol and she hates being called Stacy. I will be away for the whole of December, so talk to her instead. Remember, Ycatsevol.


stacy;