Wednesday, December 07, 2005

1.14pm. After I blog this, will challenge myself to see if I can stay off the computer until 6pm. Yet, knowing, how lenient I am with myself, it'll probably be a fluke anyway. We'll see.


You know, I really don't understand what sick kick people get out of writing and reading:


heyy! todae @ 7am ii went 4 trng lar...... v stressful lorh! haha but ii THRAHSED ____ at da game shho itz okae. :D
den went home, bathed n changed lor......... went 2 j8 wif mii frenz after dat. :D we watched harry poter..... v nice!!!!!!!


That was actually hard for me to type.


To think, exactly one year or so ago, I was one of these.


-screams-


Sick. Sick sick sick! People who type lyyk dis should be put down!


A rather close minded view, I've realized. ^^;


But I'm entitled to my own preferences. I guess.


Wait, wtf? I am entitled to my own preferences. No guessing needed. It's definite! Just as long as I don't force them on others... oh, jesus.


I'm dressed in full female ah beng gear. So classy.


^ I posted the same thing in another journal of mine. hahax lorx!!!


Stoopid.


I love Zhou Daqiu. You know, now that he's ball less and all.


I want crayons for my birthday.