Thursday, December 29, 2005

21 more posts till 400.


Homework all done. I shalt pack my bag this fateful year end's night. Oh, damn. I love my music box and my own new tennis racket and my pink waterbottle and my new bag and my new file and my done homework and my physics car and my...


I need a wishlist. Yup yup.


Darn, 44 minutes to tennis and I haven't even dried my hair yet. Haven't tied it yet. Haven't put salt on my (three) ulcers yet, all of which are displayed prominently on my lower lip, one of which is swollen like hell. Fcuk.


Tomorrow is prize-giving day.


I kinda miss TP Dental Surgeons. XP


There's


Dr. Tony Thong
Dr. Steven Ong
Dr. Hwang
Dr. Lee
Dr. Tng (Sheng Yang's dad and Audrey's uncle)
Mei Ling (of course! who could forget?)
Vivien
Frances (hugs)
A few of the nurses whose names I never got to know...


The dental office was like HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 (enter endless babble)


No, no, not mental breakdownness. Just ignore me.


Now the hairdryer...