Saturday, December 10, 2005

They say keeping a diary helps improve your English. Blogging totally defies that.


ZPS6A chalet. Everyone's pretty much same as before, except for... *drumroll* POOK WEN KAI.


Ah, sweet memories. *wipes away tears* It seems just yesterday he was asking me, "what is air-bor-nee?" It was quite funny. To me. I cracked up. He meant 'airborne', of course. His English probably isn't kickass now, but I'm pretty sure he pronounces 'airborne' correctly. Now.


He is so so so so so so so so so much slimmer. Last year he was this pudgy chocolate cookie guy who was well known for his atrocious English. Cute, as in, literally cute. Like pinch-your-cheeks kinda cute. And now he's almost as slim as -looks shocked- MUSHROOM.


Ohflabbergastercoughsplutteryetchretchblah!


Robyn, Paula, Amanda and Saranya will know exactly how slim he is, then.


Also, Lena spent practically the whole stay cuddling with her boyfriend, The Fk. haha. He's okay, I guess. And somehow he knows Eadelin (sp?) Dizon, 2H05. He said he found me familiar. Because of Eadelin. How that's possible, I don't know. As far as I'm concerned, I'm in none of her social circles. I'm not even in Track!


Jacque was as noisy as ever. (: (was flirting with Wen Kai! -shifty eyes-)
Dong Hui was really chatty, as usual, in his high pitched voice.
Adeline was quieter than usual.
Lena was lovestruck.
Elaine was hostess.
Stephanie was engrossed. Memoirs of a Geisha.
Wen Kai was different.
Zhi Xuan was Game-Boyed. Like Jacque. And I see he's still reading soccer news from The New Paper.
Yu Liang (god, I almost called him Teo Liang. lmfao.) was...normal.


Hm. Wonder if I left anyone out.


Oh yeah, me. The usual, I guess. I managed to finish two story books. Wahaha.


stace