Monday, December 19, 2005

Woohoo. Jobs are fun. I'll miss mine.


Homework left:
Maths
A few Chinese questions
A few Chinese Lit questions
Lit
A few questions of chem and bio.


Anything else? Hopefully not. I don't really see why I need to do the Maths homework when the answers are going to be released next week anyway. Oh, and I haven't even bought The Good Earth yet. Gotta buy it next week, and then rush out the answers. Mon dieu.


I've gotten the Music: An Appreciation book. A load off my mind.


Kenneth, my tennis camp-mate, jammed me into a conversation with one of his other crazy friends. Not only is she highly whacked, she is also rather unintelligent. When I politely told her to stop using chatspeak, she agreed and started speaking in geek speak. Example: Then I shall proceed to converse with you, my fellow friend, in the common language of our ever revolutionising society.


Of course, she didn't say the exact thing, but she did say 'ever revolutionising society'. lmfao, like, lmfao. That's just dumb.


Now I'll go off to practise piano. And start on my Maths homework before that. I plan to complete it tonight.


Ta to those who haven't even started. Bonne chance -- tu as en besoin.