Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Deviant Ways. The story was just so fab-ly amazingly superbly wunnerful until the freakain lousy ending. Who the heck cares about the romance between Jack and Taylor?! Let us read about Gabriel LaRouche already! The Sandman! That's the whole point! Not Jack and Taylor, the annoyingly annoying couple! Damn you, Chris Mooney. You've got all that writing talent and you waste it on a stupid ending.


Anyway, I had this creepy encounter with a cabbie today. He was totally silent throughout the ride, except to ask for directions, and his eyes were Jap-small and very, very shifty. He turned his head once or twice, then I got fed up so I looked in the front mirror and saw that he was throwing very very shifty glances at me out of the corner of his eye. It was like something you see in a thriller movie. Surprisingly, though, he was rather polite at the end of the ride.


I've gotten The Good Earth. If everything goes my way, I should have it finished by tonight/tomorrow morning. And tomorrow I have two things to do.


Lit. (based of TGE)
And I have to calculate the acceleration and velocity of the freakain physics car.


Two things. Damn, I feel so stressed.


And then I've got to hunt all over the place for my homework, which is strewn all over the house, after which I must pack all my schoolbooks.


I'll try to do it by tomorrow.


And on the 30th of December, I've got to receive a prize in front of the whole school, dressed in my now too tight pinafore. I hate to say this, but I wore my uniform to school today and I must've gained a lot of weight because I felt uncomfortable in my loosest pinafore. Damn Mithras to the hells of hell.


Now I'm depressed because I've downed the last of my precious Peppermint Green tea. Darn freaking heck.


I've got a few story ideas, anyway. One's about an incestual couple, and the other... the other I've forgotten. But I like the thing about the incestual couple. One more thing to shock the nation of literature.


You notice that homosexuals are allowed to marry, but siblings/cousins/etc. aren't? Isn't that just freakain sad?