Sunday, December 04, 2005

I solemnly swear that after this, I shall set to doing my piano theory, and one chinese comprehension. Oh, and I've completed the chem section A. I'm not a genius. I randomly circled stuff, like I said in my last post.


It's not like they're gonna grade it or something.


Tennis: Thursday, 4-6pm.


Lovely! Absolutely lovely!


That's not sarcasm.


Because I wouldn't mind attending tennis training. :D


Hockey's a different matter. I'm starting to like tennis more, and I'm feeling a bit guilty but hey, I still like hockey. Just that hockey's a lot more strenuous than tennis. During tennis trng we still have physical exercise, but the tennis itself isn't as strenuous as the game hockey.


I wonder if you understand.


Maybe?


huh.


Theory. Eyeh.


I dontch like! (i.e. mrs s---)


Ag.


Let's try n00b speak.


HeY! wAn 2 pLlAy a GaMe???????!!!!!!!


hahax lorh! i mean lyke, shez lyke SOOOOOOOOOO uglii lah, da biitch.


can treat me 2 a meal????????



Gawd. I just hate chatspeak. And n00bspeak.