Sunday, December 25, 2005

It's pathetic. I actually have to tell people it's my birthday before they congratulate me on my coming into this world. But nevermind. I celebrated, sort of, at my Grandma's house. Fun, fun, fun! My parents wanted to leave early but for once I stuck to my guts and stayed on. They left without me but heck, who cares. :D My dad picked me up later at about 8.


It was a My Birthday cum Christmas celebration.


The cake was horrible. That, Cheryl, is what you call a rich and too creamy cake. The log cake tasted better. (: Even if most people hated the log cake... Eyeh.


I don't care if it's after midnight. Technically it's still my birthday because I was born on 12.24pm yesterday, and thus my birthday only ends today at 12.24pm. So there! XP


My presents are pretty nice. Thanks to Paula and Robyn for the notebooks! I never need to get new ones ever again. My grandma got me some real nice stuff that I can't be bothered to explain, and Uncle Joseph got me a Sudoku puzzle... finally I get to try the famous thing.


Aunt Adeline gave me a stitched pouch, uhh, shiny hairclips, and a pretty nice tshirt. Merry Christmas!


Aunt Janet got me a hairbrush (seriously, I've been wanting one of my own for ages), a polo shirt and a too small tank top, but it's okay. (:


What else... Mrs. Chua got me a Merry Christmas Cup and that bouncy thing... what'd you call it? Bouncy. Ha.


Umm... can't remember anything else, but...


I got carried away, didn't I? Oh, well.


XP


We had a pillow fight at my grandma's house.


James was a nonchalant bystander who remained passive until I whacked him hard several times. Something like that. Gordon, I've discovered, has a tendency to giggle when I tickle him. =D


Joey is, um, cute? When she sneezes it's pretty funny, but you'll have to see it for yourself.


Merry Christmas!