Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Eyeh. Piano today sucked, but nevermind. I feel quite guilty, though, seeing as I played so badly today when teacher got me my christmas/birthday gift... ugh. Genes.


Hm... the son of one of the dentists joined us to do the filing/copying. He's 16 this year and he's a funny guy. But that's not the point. He claims that once we learn about genes in Science, we'll discover that we can blame just about anything on our parents. lmfao.


I'm getting lots of my chem answers from Karyn, Robyn's sister. (:


Now I just need someone to copy my Chinese Lit from.


Any offers?


Will pay RM10.


Or, on second thoughts, you could give the answers to me on my birthday. As a birthday present. This Saturday.


A girl likes to be remembered.


On second thoughts, I don't know.


Meh.


Happy Birthday, Santa!