Friday, December 30, 2005

I got my certificate. -squeal clap dance-
Ironic - I craved but never got anything for ZPS' Annual Prize Presentation, and when I finally do get one, it's when I've already graduated. And then, in SNG, I thought I wouldn't & didn't crave any prize, seeing as it was a high-standard school (so I thought it was) and yet I got a certificate in my first year.


Fate should do more of that.


Not that I believe in fate.


I'm craving a soft drink.


Craves.


Just returned from tennis; naturally I stink to high heavens, but you don't really need to know that.


I took the 269 bus, which Amanda and Cassandra happened to be taking, (same destination as well!) and then at the interchange we all took bus 24 s'well. Ah.


I am a furious doubter of human camaraderie. It truly fascinates me, every time someone from my class (whom I don't know that well) says 'hi' to or smiles at me. It's like, why? Why and how could someone possibly be that nice when they don't even know me? Said statement is probably why I go around with a stony blank face. Oh, I don't know.


But thanks to whoever cheered for me. When I was on the stage. Someone cheered really loudly and I wonder who that was. Hm.


WHY ARE PEOPLE SO FREAKING NICE?!?!


Oh, and the 2Faith classroom is the old 1Loyalty classroom. Ew. It's all dark and shaded and... sucks! Really truly absolutely! Pfft. And the nearest toilet is just yucky. I don't care. I shall use the toilet next to the old 1Faith classroom when I go to the toilet.


TA.


Ha.