Monday, July 11, 2005

blast it

Bugger you. Just as I thought my day couldn't possibly get any worse, what with having to stand in a super crowded bus, I saw mr.wong sitting on the seat in front of me. He looked at me once and looked away. Wanker. He did chat with some other sec4 girls on the bus, though. And he alighted at the stop before the interchange. Whew.

I got off at the interchange, went to AMK library, back to the interchange again and took 135 back home.

Joy, Yoceeda, Vanessa and I did the draft recording today in the computer lab. We finished at 3.15pm or so and the recording was SO imperfect. There were so many background noises, and so much static. Some of us stumbled over our words and once, instead of making the music softer, I paused it instead so you could hear a really long pause. Sheesh! At least it's only a draft recording. The real recording must be perfect...it must!!

Okay, and afterwards I called Ugenie, and found out that the bus going to CCAB had already left. Without me. How disappointing. I did want to watch the hockey match. Oh, well. I guess I'll go on Friday, or next Monday. I so want to play in the match!

But I can't.

Idiocy.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2316116/1/

stacyohq