Wednesday, July 13, 2005

blast it

Mmprh. After school we went with 1L, -ew-, 1H -they seemed nice, though weird- and some other sectwos to Toa Payoh swimming complex to watch some swimming tournament finals.


Raffles officially sucked. jaykay, no 'fence. RGS, RJ and RI won at least half of the awards there, I'm pretty sure. Grr. Oh, and SNG was embarrassing. Shu Wei and the other sec fours were way too enthu. They treated the whole thing like sports day? shudder.


And a lot of the sec one and two girls were embarrassing, themselves. I mean, they cheered LOUD and LONG that one idiot RIguy drawled at us to shut up. I wish I'd retorted a reply. And some others, including a VJ guy, covered their ears and cringed, literally, when we - they- cheered. And now we have the reputation of the worst screamers ever.


I wish I'd never gone to St. Nicholas. Why, oh why, didn't I put Anderson as my first choice?


Sucks to chij st. nicholas. For now.