Friday, July 08, 2005

You Raise Me Up

Oh, bugger. I won't get to watch the tournament matches. I thought I would. Bloody. But anyway, I ordered the FBI shorts. What does FBI stand for? Fat Butt Initiation? ha.

I'm listening to Josh Groban's You Raise Me Up again. It's a nice song. Sounds a bit medieval. I love his music. He's fairly handsome, though not as nice as Tom Felton.

Oh well, hockey then. My grays stick won't get to see any real action this year. Maybe next year. Coach had better choose me to play backs/left mid in the next friendly, whenever that is. I need to get new socks. My current ones have expanded so much. And new shin guards. Mine are way too large...so much empty space! Maybe a new hockey ball, mazon. Let's see...a shoe bag? Nah. A hockey bag, maybe. To keep my stick in.

But one costs $30+. Oh well.

Note to self: Visit peninsula during the sept hols.

Lord of the Flies rocks. It's wizard, as Ralph'd call it. Ha. The author is brilliant, though he seems to like death. First was this guy beaten to death. Then piggy fell 40ft into the sea, cracked his head, stuff came out. Both guys were washed away by the sea.

Gruesome.

But LOTF still rocks.

I just might read LOTR.

HP6 coming on 17th.

wheeee