Sunday, July 10, 2005

rational thoughts

I don't think you talk much,
At least not to me.
If only you could realize...
What us two could be.

I can't deny I want you,
But then I understand
That unrequited love,
Only time can mend.

I attempt indifference,
and I thankfully succeed.
I see that you're an ice king,
And I'm no other but queen.

The icy facade that shadows my face,
Conceals a wanting...of you.
The heart is a deceitful place,
And if I've hurt you...my boo.

Wanker, you made me fall
into something so consuming.
But it's warm here; I'd rather stay
And await your coming.

Can't deny I want you,
Yes, indeed, I do.
You taken my mind off maths,
Of history and english too.

This, I think, is bad.
But there's nothing I can do.
You either shut up and kiss me,
Or I'll leave, unknowing, a fool.

Is it possible to like and hate someone?

---

It certainly isn't my best. I'm sure I can write better than this god-forsaken thing. I just came up with the idea of a love poem, since I write few of these.