Monday, July 25, 2005

cootbags

headless chooks! headless chooks! kill the pig! XD


Sorry, I'm so hyper I'm crazy...sort of. I mean, I have lots of literature homework to do and three short maths worksheets and a frickin PIANO CLASS coming up tomorrow, not to mention a blasted piano exam on the 10th of August, ON THE NATIONAL DAY HOLIDAY, and I'm hyper. Sheesh.


Don't you just hate piano? I'd rather do something cooler. Like drums. Mm, that'd be nice. But...you know what? It'd be nicer to not play any instruments at all. So Tuesday afternoons can be spent updating my LJ fic instead of having to deal with my nag-orgress of a piano teacher. bah


I can't hit, and I'm so freaked out by that. Okay, maybe I can hit, but only sometimes. On the rare occasion when my hitting is good, I'm ecstatic! Oh, and xun's baack. The seniors didn't make too much of a fuss of her return as I expected...or did they? haha, I don't mean to demean my seniors. I mean, they're my seniors. My nice caring lovable affectionate concerned seniors who always shout at us to hurry up when we're doing our warm up jog, bully us when they lose control of their ball and make us fetch it and give it back to them (okay, okay, jaykay! I know it's not their fault...) and our brilliant seniors who scold us to tuck in our t-shirts.


note sarcastic tone.


I'm bloody kidding. They are my seniors, after all, and they're nice and all...but they do have bad points. =P Ah, I'm such a hypocrite. Us juniors, or specifically me, have(has) bad points too. Like...we slack a lot? ack. Why am I talking about hypocrite-ness?


Anyway, this morning during PC, mary-anne was complaining of the cold in the mep room and mr. wong said that since she was wearing two layers -pinafore and blouse- she shouldn't feel cold. And mary-anne pointed out that of course he didn't feel the cold, cos he had long sleeves. And he retorted that it was the same. (of course it isn't the same, but he's just a dumb old cootbag) Following, michelle, um, demurely pointed out that it was three layers and not two.


She does know how to make people laugh. The whole class was chaotic. Ah, and then came the best -or second best- part; mr. wong commented that mary-anne didn't look like she needed three layers.


Isn't he mean? =)