Sunday, July 24, 2005

enervate

I haven't got my turf shoes yet. Coach is so gonna kill me. Maybe I should just wear my track shoes. And then I'll get the turf shoes next weekend. D'you believe that in the whole of Thomson plaza, they only have one pair of turf shoes? Royal Sporting House sucks!


But anyway, I got a cd. I was spoilt for choice. Haha. I wanted to get monkey business at first but decided that it wasn't what I really wanted. I contemplated getting The OC's soundtrack, but decided against it for some reason I don't know...I got Jojo's cd instead. Right now I'm listening to track 2, and you know what? Whoever prepared the cd case sucks. It was totally spoilt! The front cover came off and I had to fix it back again, and those small little teeth that hold the cd in place BROKE. Bloody. They don't even provide the lyrics?! But I like her hat. Her fashion managers so totally rock.


They really should work more on the front cover, though. She looks too fat.


I've downloaded oh-so-many windows media player skins. =) And I'm gonna download more. Tata, people.