Saturday, July 02, 2005

deja vu

Yep, it's confirmed. Robyn's a full-blown carbon copy of xiaxue.


...


Must be something in the Cardiff air. I'm glad I live in Colchester. =)


Hanging out with Saranya is always pretty relaxed, that is, if she's not coercing me into playing soccer. The guys are so...indifferent. Read post below for more details.


Yeah, I've updated my LJ fic a LOT in the past few days. When my writer's block dissipates, I'll always make sure that I write as much as I can before it comes back again. Ugh. Writer's block. But now, Lily is on the verge of discovering, and admitting, that she likes James. She's currently in denial. =) And at the most, it'll be five chapters more before they really get together. I've got the epilogue planned out already. Ironically So is my baby. Refer to www.fanfiction.net/~stasya to read my fic. LilyXJames rules.


I wonder what fic I'll write next. I'm planning a super short, maybe sweet, one-shot, HrBZ. I know that most of you probably don't know what I'm talking about (with the exception of Robyn), but who cares. I certainly don't.


Ah...Don't Phunk With My Heart rocks. I wanna get Monkey Business.


The new layout is STILL in denial.


There was once I mis-typed "hockey" and ended up typing "oxkey". Oxkey. Oxkey. I like it! OXKEY!


You know...some people are just blur.


I know I am.


Forgive me. Everything's so f-ing mixed up today!


staci