Friday, July 01, 2005

je pense

Dear blog, I've finally realised that perhaps Shi Hao isn't as mamaboy-esque as I thought. He actually goes to the Esso near our houses? Seriously. I thought he stayed at home and played football/badminton/basketball so much that he'd forgotten all about Esso. Oh, well. Maybe I'M the ignorant one for thinking that he's mamaboy-esque.


Amanda and Saranya called Shi Hao a "betrayer" today. Apparently they wanted to play badminton/soccer/basketball with him, Shi Jie and Marcus, but he claimed that he had a sprained ankle and couldn't cycle or play any sports. And then later, we saw him kicking around a soccer ball with Shi Jie, and later cycling to Esso. They call him a betrayer. Funny, isn't it, how girls always seem to pretend to hate the guy they like? Yes, yes. Amanda and Saranya have BOTH confessed that they like Shi Hao. Lol. Talk about infatuation.


Hm, I think he just doesn't want to play with us girls. I wouldn't blame him, because playing with 'us girls' means having to deal with scores of teasing (courtesy of Amanda) and our amatuerish sports skills. Hmph. I'd beat him in hockey anytime...but only because I presume he's a sucker at hockey.


I'd better stop rambling about him. After all, since I'm talking so much about him, people might get the idea that I like him, which is untrue. I mean, Saranya/Amanda are the ones that like him. A guy can only have so many girls falling at his feet. I don't like him.


After all, what's there to talk about Shi Jie, Marcus and Shi Hui, who's Shi Hao's brother? (No, Shi Jie isn't Shi Hao's brother, he's just a neighbour) Ok, I'll mention that Marcus is almost an exact replica of Kester from 6A04, BONE skinny, literally, short and a little retarded. Ok, maybe Kester wasn't retarded - just acted like he was-, but you get my drift.


The worst thing about Marcus is that he likes me - and he's a year younger than me? Please. That time he was standing in the middle of the road, shouting "I like Stacy". Or something like that. I thought he was joking - I HOPED he was, but up till now he still keeps staring at me. How freakish. Saranya says that he really likes me, but...I'm an ice queen when it comes to the-boy-likes-me-but-I-don't-like-him situations. Believe me, I've handled four of these already. And I look like a troll. Poor beautiful-girls-all-around-the-sad-world.


Shi Hui, well, he's polite, and his maturity is quite ok. But I just don't like him. I know that I'm unreasonable, illogical and all, and pardon me, but there's just something about him which I don't like. I think it's that air of thinking that he knows everything? Maybe, maybe. Tell me if you feel the same way, yeah?


Amanda says that Shi Jie is fashionable, but I thinks she says that only because he wears her favourite brand of clothing - OP. OP isn't very...desirable at SNG, the last time I checked. One of my hockey teammates said that OP is very 'auntie'. You know, I have to agree. The designs and stuff are just so...so year 2000? Eugh. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating, but I'll settle for Converse anytime. Paula says that he has this 'I don't give a damn' look all the time, and I think that he sounds like it too. His way of speech is so Singlish-esque...which means it also sounds pretty vulgar. I mean, all Singlish sounds vulgar. That's why us Singaporeans are world-renowned for our horrible speaking skills. And I think that he's the only truly tall person in the whole of Colchester. Shi Hui is short for his age, Saranya, Paula, Amanda and I are short, Shi Hao is short, Suganthan is short, Sutthersan is short. Shi Jie's the only tall one around.


Lucky him.