Thursday, July 21, 2005

STOP STOP STOP JUST CUT YOUR CRAP AND ASS OFF! I don't know if you know this, but I do, and if you've got insecurity - GET OVER IT. I want to be original, I want to be unique, and you're ruining it!


Urine, stop latching onto me, stop pestering me, stop stalking me, and just go away. Life was better before you decided to glue yourself onto me. Look, I don't want you around, so go away.


Okay, so now I've got these two outta my system...whew. HELLO Ling Yu! I'm so glad you received my letter. Even gladder that you still live there.


D'you know that Hui Ting wears a low belt? Ah, even the goodest good girl in faith wears a low belt. What a riot. Oh, and mr. Gan was hilarious today. ("Your blackboard so small leh...") For goodness sake, Gan, our blackboard is as large as the one you usually use. Just rub away whatever the previous teacher wrote on the board.


Ugh. I got 5.5/10 for my Physics test. At least I passed! I was expecting 3 marks. Mmhm. But it'll be an ugly sight in my PPR - Science Test 1, 55%. I simply have to do better for the next test. At least 8 marks. Frowndadoodle. Forgive me, I'm ballistic.


Racial Harmony is boring. 3 Faith put up the worst performance.


We didn't even get to wear costumes! Not that I mind, but the costumes add some pizzazz to the whole affair.


WAFFLES. I WANT WAFFLES. Jeezus.


I've decided to rewrite the last 15 pages (worth over 40kb) of my LJ fanfic, because it sounds out of point...and so cliche. (There's actually an accent on top of the 'e' but putting the accent there will destroy the whole word. Like this: cliché )


How utterly horrible. I love Thursdays.

waffling!