Friday, July 29, 2005

cussing

-this is an edited post-


I suddenly miss primary school all over again. I don't know why, I just do. Everything just comes back to me. The canteen, the classroom, the parade square, the hall, the teachers, staffroom, prefect's room...etc...and everything that I did there. It's like I'm all nice and warm after drying myself off with a towel after being drenched by a huge wave, and suddenly another huge wave comes and I'm wet all over again.


But I'm going to bore you with all my schmaltz-ness. So I'll just swallow my sorrow and cry myself out inside. The LJ fic isn't getting on very good. How to you get a girl in denial to admit she likes this super-hot guy whom she's been hating for years? Okay, maybe I'm joking about the super-hot, but hey. J.K. Rowling did say that James Potter was handsome. Read the fifth book yehself! Don't we all love Hagrid. =)


Dikir Barat today was sick. That's what you get when you cross a bunch of hormonal (jaykay), perverted teens/adolescents with malay dance and mr. wong. Mary-Anne came up with a good way to combat wong guy. =) He said that she'd have trouble getting her chest to touch her knees. (outrage! this is called demeaning an innocent!) And she retorted (none too politely) that he'd have even more trouble getting his chest to touch his knees. Muahaha. He got what he deserved! =)


Okay, I sound so cheesy now. Cheesy. Mm. Don't you just love cheese? I especially love cheese sandwiches. Last month I had this weird obssession with them. I kept going downstairs in the middle of the night to make myself a cheese sandwich. Now I sneak down to chew on bubblegum. Yayness.


More than half my class is influenced by freaking fashion.



  • -the names are censored because some people don't like it, and I can't blame them, because they have a right to their dignity. However, yiying, if you want the names of those I apparently insulted, you can go to http://zctoffensiveposts.blogspot.com/ where you can see

Okay, pshaw, I'm not counting anymore.

In case you don't know what I'm talking about (which, naturally, you don't), all these people wear low belts. People say that we're allowed to not wear the belt through the hoop, but that doesn't explain why people do that. Belts were supposed to be threaded through the hoop anyway. Look, I don't have a thing against these people, but maybe you should let me state my reasons...

I do not like to succumb to things. All these people, in my opinion, are weaklings who succumb to fashion pressure.And I think it's pathetic. People succumb to the vain grip of fashion because

  • They want to be accepted.
  • They want to be "special".
  • They want to be cool. Ew.

Contradictory to what I told issy -I wasn't thinking correctly at that time- I do not think low belts are cool. I just think that they are what others think are cool.

Oh, well, about the "special" part: Look, if you think you're special because you wear a low belt and low ankle socks, you're wrong. Because if everyone's special, nobody is. Besides you guys, in a bid to "fit in" make an effort to be the same as everybody when out there, people are making the effort to be different.

This post is only meant to offend those who are guilty of whatever I just stated. If you are not guilty of these, why be offended? Pshaw.