Saturday, July 09, 2005

I Solisti Veneti

I found my fav black shirt. It was missing since last December and this morning, like POP and it was in the wardrobe with the rest of my clothes. Awesomeness. I finally have a plain black shirt again. Don't you just love black? Gothic, I know, but sucks to your opinion because I don't care.

I want to watch I Solisti Veneti, a show put up by an Italian chamber orchestra... 13th July, Victoria Concert Hall. Concerts are nice as long as I don't have to write concert reports. But anyway, I don't think I'll get to go. No one'll be willing to spend $38, MINIMUMLY, on a concert. But the orchestra is the best in Italy...sigh.

Saw Rachel at French today. I recognized her instantly. She's one of these people whom you can recognize whether her hair is tied up or not.

Not me.

Lots of people say that I look very different when I let down my hair, as compared to when I tie it up. Bugger.

I'm re-infatuated with LJ fics.

LOTF