Friday, July 22, 2005

yahda

Hockey was almost normal today. Easier, but I CAN'T HIT. Oomph, lucky coach didn't see my horrible hitting skills. Hockey-monkey is so darn boring, no matter how many people there are. I have a good dribble? Ah. Looks like all that practise hasn't gone to waste. But stupid, stupid hitting. Paula, or Saranya! One of you simply has to accompany me to Conway or the field to hit...tomorrow afternoon.


Oh, and ya know what, I've been chosen to bloody perform in the Dikir Barat thing! I have to wear a batik shirt (I hate batik) and the bottom hasn't been decided on yet. Mr. Wong says that I have good coordination. What does he mean? According to Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, it is, um, the act of coordinating -duh- ...which means:


1 : to put in the same order or rank2 : to bring into a common action, movement, or condition : HARMONIZE3 : to attach so as to form a coordination complexintransitive senses1 : to be or become coordinate especially so as to act together in a smooth concerted way2 : to combine by means of a coordinate bond


What the hell? I'm a good...peacemaker? He put me in the Dikir Barat thing because of that? Please, I don't even talk in school. Not much, anyway. Not in situations like...like Dikir Barat. And because I don't talk, how does he expect me to...peacemake? I believe in staying out of female catfights, thank you, because I won't stoop to their level.


Btw, check this out:



NATIONAL INTERSCHOOLSWIMMING CHAMPIONSHIPS 2005
Congratulations toour Swim Teams! C Division -- 3rd B Division -- 3rd Great job,teachers, coaches and girls!Well done!



NAT'L SCHOOLS TRACK & FIELD 2005
More Results Update.........Congratulations!
Kelly ( 2H) - Javelin (Silver) Cheng Cai Yi (2H) - Triple Jump (Bronze)Puah Si hui (3H) - Long Jump (Gold)Jocelyn Yeo (2H) - Discus (Gold)Kelly (2H) - Discus (Bronze)Joey Ng ( 1G) - Long Jump (Bronze)Amanda Quey - 80m Hurdles(Gold)Mabel Koh (1U ) - 80m Hurdles(Silver)Khoo Shi Hui - 400m (Bronze)Well Done Girls! Keep The SNG Flag Flying!
A BIG THANK YOU FROM SNG TRACK TEAM
A very BIG THANK YOUto all Teachers, EAS, Parents,PMB ExCo and all Studentsfor the great support atthe Track & Field Championships



NATIONAL SCHOOLSTRACK & FIELD 2005
Congratulations!C Division -- 2ndB Division -- 1stWell done,coaches, teachers and girls!Thanks for putting upa great fight!We are proud of you!



NATIONAL INTERSCHOOLARTISTIC GYM CHAMPIONSHIPS 2005
Congratulations to ourArtistic Gymnastics teams!C Division -- 2ndB Division -- 2ndWell done,coach, teachers and girls!



GIRL GUIDESINTERNATIONAL JAMBOREE CAMP
Congratulations to our 3 Guidesselected to take part in theInternational Jamboree in Denmark21 July - 3 August 2005Foo Si Rui (S3D)Oh Kai Li (S3D)Ong Zhijun Cheryl (S3T)Bon voyage!


.X.
Heck, they didn't even showcase the hockey achievements on the school website. We beat Teck Whye 2-0, thrashed Swiss Cottage 9-0, drew with Bedok Town at 1-1, and our achievements aren't announced? Please! We know that practically the whole school (or at least, Miss Susan LONG) is prejudiced against the noble hockeyers, but...this is...Jeezus. We are the higher. We are the nobles. We will take this in our stride and walk around proudly with our heads held high, ignoring the peasant-like gossip of the, well, peasants...and - oh. I sound like one of those pompous peacemakers. Ignore me. -slap-