Friday, July 08, 2005

peninsula

PENINSULA PLAZA. That's where I seriously need to go. Coleman Street, North Bridge Road. As you see, I've done my research. Now, how to get there? Without my parents ferrying me, of course. Bus. Must take bus. Robyn must guide me. SOMEBODY HELP.

I've been taking an interest in angsty music, black/silver/dark green jewellery and classical music lately. All that Vivaldi must be getting to my head. But I still think classical music is pretty nice. Now I can safely raise my hand whenever wongy asks who sincerely likes classical music.

I've come to the conclusion that you don't have to have a specific reason to accessorize. I used to save accessories for parties, banquets, wedding dinners, family reunions and such, but now I try to wear at least a piece daily. Subtly. This is to ensure that my accessories don't collect dust in one pretty little corner.

Oh! I've just realized that [la mattinata] is Italian for [the morning]. I thought it was French.

plaisir d'amour means pleasure of love in French.

France and Italy rock my world. Figuratively.

Liu Yi and Erin keep pestering me about the projects. Please, I know that the datelines are drawing close, but I have more important matters at hand. Can yall like, start without me first?

I love my hockey jersey. Too bad I can't wear it this year. I tried it on, though, and it's a little too tight. I'll have to get a larger size next year. Two sizes larger. Or maybe one size larger. But I'll keep the number. 27. Twenty seven. TwennySeven.

27