Tuesday, July 12, 2005

untitled

How could this happen to me
I've made my mistakes
Got nowhere to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me
I felt angsty and thought I'd include "Untitled"'s lyrics here. Yep.
[3...2...1...] AND THEY ALL COLLAPSE IN GIGGLES.
Sorry. I'm just referring to today's MEP class when Calida, Liu Yi, Kerina and Pei Hwa were presenting their radio thing project. It was just a draft presentation, and this really embarrassing thing took place in the video, and they all bent down laughing and disappeared from sight behind the table. Talk about enthusiasm.
Okay, piano just ended and surprisingly I got the rhythm of my sight reading correct, but the melody was, as teacher dubs it, "nonsense notes". Yeah. Oh, and I practised this piece for a helluva time and teacher said that I DIDN'T PRACTISE. Where is the fairness of it all?!
Oh, well. I'm listening to a sad song and I'm not touched because it's SO FREAKING LOUD. Sad songs should never be played on sky-high volume. That's why I'm currently turning it down.
...please wait while Stacy turns down the volume...
Back. It's down now. Could you believe that just now it was on max volume? Jeez.
I just might go out cycling now. And find Paula. She's my best friend and she hasn't been out in ages. How hellish is that? (For her, I mean) 3 hours a day studying in the dark...sort of. It's a wonder she's still spectacle-less.