Tuesday, July 26, 2005

ha

off the heazy;


Someone who is not your real friend...
Reads your mail without asking you.
Does not respect your privacy. (which is about the same as above, but the above pisses me off a lot...)
Will not give up her happiness for your sake, even if that means you have to suffer. (which is exactly why practically none of us have true friends and are true friends!)
Doesn't care much for what consequences you suffer, as long as she/he's okay.
Does not respect you at all.
Like, is secretly jealous of you. [something I came up with, not that I suffer from this, or least I don't think so]


And...yeah, loads more. Thus, while I know I have companions, I do not have any real friends. I am also convinced that I myself am not a good friend.


Oh, and how many of you are convinced that your "best friend" will forfeit a chance to go to her bestest bestest (it's not a word, but yeah) idol's concert just to help you out with a really really really really really important project or whatever?


You're all deceiving yourselves...