Sunday, July 31, 2005

orange and black

lifts and rude salesmen!



I got my nice turf shoes today, with a shoe bag to boot. Gray, with red or orange markings. Or marking. Anything. Pshaw. Okay, maybe they look fine, but I LIKED THE BLACK ONE! Too bad it didn't have my size. I have uber small feet ranging from size 4-6, depending on which brand you're talking about. With Bata, I'm a size 4. With Timberland, I'm a size 6. Sheesh!



Oh, did I mention that my shoe bag is also orange and black - matching my hockey stick? Heh. I'm obssessed with orange and black. Below is a list of all my orange and black stuff:


  • Bike
  • T-shirt
  • Hockey Stick
  • Shoebag
  • Sandals
  • Bag (though I don't use it)
  • Um...can't remember anything else.

    THERE.



    Oh, and I officially hate myself! I mean...oh, pshaw. Let's not talk about that. Anyway, we had a racing mock-competition between Saranya, Amanda, Shi Hao, Marcus, Sutthersan and I. Girls against guys: relay. Marcus was super slow. I always tied with Sutthersan. I was a few seconds behind Shi Hao - I guess. Depending on which person was in which position, the girls almost always won - or tied with the guys.

    But as usual, they winded up playing soccer in the end, and also as usual, I opted out and cycled around instead of playing soccer. What do Amanda, Saranya and Robyn see in soccer and the color pink?



    Yeah, so as I said, I cycled around and when I cycled past them sometime later I saw that they were joined by mushroom. The first soccer game in ages, and I wasn't there to see it...but, oh well. At least we they played. I don't really consider myself as one of them. More like I'm a freaking outsider. I always am an outsider. Well, most of the time. Outcast. "Pariah", as Robyn would say.


    And the weird thing? I like it. =)

  •