Sunday, July 03, 2005

heyy

I've just returned from the milkrun. It was scorching hot, but you know what? NO TAN AT ALL.


Oh, well. We arrived there early in the morning - about 11.45am or so? And we only started the walk/run at 4.30pm or so. Lame, eh? The whole thing was a killer for my legs - absolutely no where to sit, cept for the kerb and the road. They had to do. Mmhm,


and when we first started the run, everything was so SQUEEZY. It was like, every "step" we took was only 1cm or so? Like we were shuffling our feet.


I'll never shuffle my feet ever again.








Yeah, ok. But as the thing progressed it got less crowded, presumably cos the faster walkers/runners were at the front, and the slower ones got left behind. Yeah. I jogged and walked alternately. I sprinted the last 100m or so. Surprisingly Erika, Liu Min and some other sec2 hockey senior said hi to me as I crossed the finishing line. Actually saying "hi" to the loner aka outcast? Whoa. Oh well. I "hi"ed them back.


I ate 9 mini pancakes. They tasted real nice. Cheese, peanut, and red bean. Yum. Oh, and I constantly smsed Robyn throughout the thing, that is, before the run, because I was so bored. Haha.
You know, SJI has loads of hott guys.

St. Theresa, SJI, NCJC and some others were there. Our school did a cheer routine but I couldn't see it because a crowd was milling round them and I was too short. That's what you get for being 1.49m. Yes, I've actually GROWN by 2cm. Surprised? Sheesh.
Lots of guys in SJI are either cute, hot, or drop dead sexy.

There was a really big crowd as the walk/run started, but I managed to squeeze through some people. That's the advantage of being midget-ly and 1.49m tall.
Ok, maybe I'm joking about that "drop dead sexy" part. But lots of them are definitely cute, and hot. =)

You know, I wish CHIJ weren't so god-revering. It's brainwashed all it's students into signing warm fuzzies/letters with "Take care and God bless". Hmph.


Anyway, I've realized that secondary school has more pains than I thought. Now, when I read my p6 "excellent model compositions", I think that they're really childish and Satan must have had a hand in my getting 36/40 for a composition which I now think is uber-lame.


Stace